Many Patients Choose a Nurse Practitioner
to be Their Primary Care Provider (PCP). Should You?
The Unique Approach of a Nurse Practitioner to Healthcare
A Nurse Practitioner starts out as a Registered Nurse and then:
- completes a Masters level Graduate education
- completes advanced clinical training
- sits for national Board Certification in an area of specialty
- provides healthcare without physician supervision
A Nurse Practitioner in Primary Care will:
- assess, diagnose, and manage the full spectrum of medical problems
that present to any primary care setting
- focus on disease prevention and risk reduction as well as sick-care
- consider psychosocial issues that affect a patients illness and/or recovery
- provide comprehensive, patient-centered healthcare
Agnes Oblas, ANP-C
Certified Nurse Practitioner
New Paths to Healthcare, LLC
Ray Road Medical Center
13838 S. 46th Place, Suite #340
Phoenix (Ahwatukee), Arizona, 85044
Click here to email Agnes Oblas, ANP-C
Call Today for an Introductory Office Visit and Experience Quality and Professionalism.
Medical Care With a Nurse’s Touch.